How UL Can Help You
UL can help you with any or all of the following to achieve compliance:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of UL’s local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
SIRIM QAS International Sdn. Bhd
Marking of Certification Logo or Number Required?
Validity Period of Certification
1-5 year selectable (cost dependent)
Local Representative Required?
Specific User Manual Requirements?
End Product Testing Required When Using an Approved RF Module?*
RF Performance Testing Required?
Yes (in-country testing required)
FCC or R&TTE test report is also required and must be issued within 5 years
*This may vary based on product specification.
Scope of products covered by the above regulations include but not limited to those that contain the following radio/wireless technologies
- Keyless systems
- Wireless LAN
*Requirement may be different depending on the product scope. For details, please contact us.
Please note the information presented above represents a general overview and may not contain the most up-to-date information since regulatory requirements are changing frequently.