How UL Can Help You
UL can help you with any or all of the following to achieve compliance:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of UL’s local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
Direktorat Jenderal Sumber Daya Dan Perangkat Pos Dan Informatika (SDPPI)
Marking of Certification Logo or Number Required?
Validity Period of Certification
Local Representative Required?
But if you apply for Certificate B, a local representative will be required.
Specific User Manual Requirements?
End Product Testing Required When Using an Approved RF Module?*
RF Performance Testing Required?
*This may vary based on product specification.
Scope of products covered by the above regulations include but not limited to those that contain the following radio/wireless technologies
- Keyless systems
- Wireless LAN
*Requirement may be different depending on the product scope. For details, please contact us.
Please note the information presented above represents a general overview and may not contain the most up-to-date information since regulatory requirements are changing frequently. For the latest information, please contact UL at firstname.lastname@example.org