How UL Can Help You
UL can help you with any or all of the following to achieve compliance:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of UL’s local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
An accredited certification body approved by the Standards Council of Canada
Third-party qualification and verification
Scope of products covered by the above regulations include but not limited to the following:
- Video and compact audio products in 2013
Please note the information presented above represents a general overview and may not contain the most up-to-date information since regulatory requirements are changing frequently.